Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In response to comments...


俺はスペインゴが分からないけど、そのコッメントの意味がすこし分かった。


I noticed that a commenter asked whether or not I own Guitar Hero, so I'll go ahead and post something...this is a picture of one of the walls of my "Retro Room" which houses many a console and game. We found something interesting to do with our guitar controllers, since they do tend to take up a lot of space...


And to No Pants Kid, who compared Sonic Wii to Bubsy, I just tried to enlighten my girlfriend to the wonder that is Bubsy: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind for SNES (after she inquired about the game after reading your comment). After putting it in the console and switching it on, I was dismayed at the black screen staring back at me... the game is now broken, after many, many years of being in solitary confinement in a box in a large Naperville basement. My grandparents paid $70 for that game back in the day... Sonic holds the advantage over Bubsy in that it actually works. :-)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is what happens when I watched a little too many design shows on HGTV (namely Design on a Dime) and realized that tool hooks work great for holding guitars on the wall, even if they are plastic guitars.