Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Countdown START... 5 days until Tokyo

Well, it begins.

I've been waiting for a long time, but I'm finally going on vacation. Between the chaos at work coming from new responsibilities coupled with mass layoffs, and the flare-ups of my migraine condition, I've really needed this.

I've spent the last few weeks trying to get the schedule straightened out. It looks like I'll be meeting with people from IBM during the first few days of the trip, my uncle's coworkers over the weekend, and then have the next few days for travel to Kyoto, the Ramen Museum at Shin Yokohama, lots of Akihabara, NINJA Akasaka, and whatever else we decide to do.

I've made all the reservations, I suppose the last few things I need to do are:

Wrap up stuff at work (just finished my automation...YES!)
Call the credit card companies to activate my cards for overseas travel (I hate the phone...)
Obtain gifts for the folks that will be showing us around (Need something for Jean Francois, something for Satoshi, and a few little things I can give out should I need to...)
Begin putting stuff together (clothes, gifts, stuff to bring)
Decide on the final list of stuff to buy...

Well...about that last one:

FF Advent Children Complete with FFXIII Demo
Shirokishi Monogatari PS3 (it's _CHEAP_!)


JPWii / Advanced Classic Controller / probably a game or two, but nothing comes to mind
JPS2 / Arcana Heart 2 SUGOI! / Fate://Unlimited Codes / + more cheapstuffs
JP360 / DeathSmiles / Otomedius

Gundam vs Gundam/Eloquent Fist PSP

Hori HRAP (for Soup)
Kurukuru Kururin GBA (for axl)
Rhythm Tengoku GBA (for axl)

このリストは少し長すぎるかな。。。円がちょっと。。。
...I think I need more yen...XD
Good thing I have the big suitcase...

No comments: